You must satisfy all of the conditions of the Programme de l’expérience québécoise at the time of submission of your application for a Certificat de de sélection du Québec:
- have the intention of settling in Québec to hold a job;
- have lived temporarily in Québec with the primary goal of studying and have respected the conditions of your stay;
- have lived in Québec for at least half of the duration of your study program;
- hold an eligible Québec diploma or expect to complete your study program within six months of the date of submission of your application;
- demonstrate advanced intermediate knowledge of oral French;
- undertake to provide for your needs and, where applicable, those of your spouse or de facto spouse and dependent children included in your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec, for a minimum period of 3 months;
- be at least 18 years old and hold a valid passport and, if you are submitting your application from Québec, be legally residing in Québec at the time of submission of your application.
If you hold a post-diploma work permit, you can also submit your application under the Programme de l’expérience québécoise as a skilled temporary foreign worker if the selection conditions are more advantageous for you.
You are not eligible for the Programme de l’expérience québécoise if:
- you hold a bursary with a clause stipulating a return to your country, unless you have already fulfilled this condition;
- you have started a new study program in Québec.
- more than 36 months have elapsed between the time you completed your study program in Québec and the date on which you submitted your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec.